If you want more than a job, one that includes a pathway to growth and a chance to engage and make a difference, Airofiller may be right for you. Creative minds and critical thinkers thrive here, where big ideas are welcome and family is valued. Our culture is one of teamwork and collaboration, with an open door policy that welcomes anyone to share an idea with management, senior leaders and executives. There are opportunities to stretch your wings too, whether you want to move up or expand into another department.
Basic purpose/ scope of a Senior Technican
The Electromechanical Technican will participate in all activities associated with the assembly, testing, and repair of Airofiller Machines and projects. They will also provide technical and operational support to other team members as requested.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that all production and service activities are performed and documented in accordance with Airofiller Quality Management System Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Construct, Assembly and repair components and machines made or sold by Airofiller.
- Repair system components and document repair service provided for items returned from customers for service.
- Assist in inventory control activities.
- Assemble prototype equipment as required by R&D staff.
- Perform other duties as needed/required.
Desired minimum qualifications
Education and Experience:
Associates Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent experience, and prior experience in a packaging machine manufacturing environment preferred.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Window XP and Windows 7 & 10, Microsoft Office, and Basic Networking preferred.
- Knowlegde of electronics and pneumatics
- Can work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace & exciting environment.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and work well with others.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret Company documents.
Perks & Benefits
- Excellent compensation package
- Unique place to work with beautiful view
- 30 days of (PTO) Paid Time Off per year
If you want more than a job,
Airofiller may be right for you…
Are you interested in this job? Or do you have questions about this position?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org